Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tutorial - How to Add a Name Tag to a Backpack

Name tag can be switched out for another

Name Tag Tutorial at Cucicucicoo Blog

"Yesterday my little 2 year, 8 month old boy had his first day of public nursery school. And two days before that, I suddenly remembered that he needed a little backpack for school. I didn’t want to buy another because we already have gazillions of little bags and backpacks at home, except it turns out that they’re ALL very girly bags. I don’t normally care about dressing my son in clothes that have some girly touch to them (like a little flower or pleat here or there) and his favorite color is actually pink, but these bags were just too much for me to feel comfortable sending him with to school, where he was bound to be harassed by less informed people. So I proposed using the least girly bag, which is unisex except for the “My Doll” logo on the front. I figured it would be a snap to cover that up with a patch that I could stitch Nicky’s name onto".... Read more

1 comment: